Enjoy our blog
-Eileen A Art

Fall Decor D I Y: Upcycling


Fall Decor D I Y: Upcycling  #eileenaart

Fall decor D I Y upcycling, A simple upcycling to decorate your home during fall season.

Created with basically no costs material,very easy  beginners craft project . . .  








Fall Decor D I Y: Upcycling eileenaart
Materials:

1 - Slats of a broken  wooden box

2 - 3/4 nails 

3 - acrylic paint
4 - template(optional)
5 - colored thread
6 - hammer

Fall Decor D I Y: Upcycling eileenaart
Set two (red) slats centered across
 the other six (yellow) slats;
Use  four  nails per
slats to 
secure them  together.


Fall Decor D I Y: Upcycling eileenaart
You should obtain this result;
 a plain canvas you can paint 
it another color if you wish.

 But the slats that are 
used in this fall decor D I Y 
had the perfect colors that 
where needed for  fall the theme.

Fall Decor D I Y: Upcycling eileenaart
If your are using a template
 put it in your desired location 
using tape to hold it down.

Then trace your 
 design striking your nails 
around the shape with the hammer.


Fall Decor D I Y: Upcycling eileenaart
In this upcycling, the design
 was painted on to the wood
using acrylic paint.
 It really depends on your 

crafty level.

As an accent to 
his fall decor D I Y,
added contrasting blue flowers
 to the pumpkin fall theme.

Fall Decor D I Y: Upcycling eileenaart
Creating a Beautiful rustic decor
that will fit any home decor
during the fall season.


She is the happy owner of my upcycling.

 Hope you enjoyed
this simple fall decor D I Y; 
Thanks for visiting!!!






No comments:

Want to have fun and create too; don't miss our D I Y and tutorials . . .

"Imagine an it will become reality"