Enjoy our blog
-Eileen A Art

HAIR COLORS FOR FALL

Here  are  a few lovely Hair COLOR Choices For Fall. I am not a hair colorist but I love to change my hair colors as the seasons go by and my favorite time to have a drastic color makeover is fall , I could not help my self ...





This are my tops choices color for fall

Brunette


Honey blonde 

Credits: photobucket

Strawberry gold
Credits: photobucket

                                                                                 
Carrot orange


Credits: photobucket










Thanks for reading my blog;  Subscribe, like us on facebook,  follow me on PinterestTwitter or simply come back around. 
Don't forget to take a look at my Esty shop .








   

Want to have fun and create too; don't miss our D I Y and tutorials . . .

"Imagine an it will become reality"