Enjoy our blog
-Eileen A Art

Painting: Eclectic Style

painting by eileenaart

PAINTING IS A PASSION THAT EXPRESSES FEELING, IT IS NOT LIMITED TO A STYLE OR A TREND . . . Artwork created from heart the deepest desires. Read THE STORIES BEHIND THE INSPIRATION.







"Angel de la tierra
Mixed media on canvas 1995 
60"48"

One of my first mixed media paintings,utilizing soft pastels texture and acrylics; In high vibrant colors and large format.

"An idealized self portrait"
Acrylic on canvas 1996  
48" x 24"

Was inspired in the light and shadow game of the French Master Toulouse Lautrec and his Mouling Rouge series. It is idealized because I had to paint myself it in the classroom looking at a mirror.


"Baracunatana"
acrylic on masonite wood 1998 36"x 56"

The images was captured in a quick sketch while I was performing with my former rock band (Aballarde).
Complementary colors create a low light atmosphere.

My passion for  faces details has  developed a series of paintings that are randomly numbered 

"De una cien caras #12"
  Acrylic on canvas 2002 12" x 12"

A painting that went straight to charity, the last thing I knew of it that was sold in auction for a $100 bucks. Not bad for a young starting artist.

"Jessica"  
acrylic on canvas 2001
 48" x 36"



This is how  the life of Jessica was portrayed in my mind.

She was a classmate back in college hid all her issues behind her exaggerated and grotesque fashion style. 



Photo provided by Raul
"I wish she dies down the stairs" 
Oil on canvas 2003 48"x 36"
A custom painting inspired by the phrase "I wish she dies down the stairs"  I was shocked by the phrase that the client used when commissioning the painting awful and funny at same time, the client asked me to make a painting of his wife falling down the stair, think he was furious with her...


"Erotica in Blue"
acrylic on canvas 2013 
36"x 24"

This hot babe is looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend to take her home. 

If you are  interested in this painting or want to commission one  contact me to make a custom order at my Etsy shop or directly in this page  email form.




 Traveling faeries painting by eileenaart

"Traveling Fairies" 2013

Acrylic on carry on bag
functional art

Maybe you can DIY one. . . Read the tutorial  click in the pic   

 "Green Eyes Colorful Owlet " PAINTING  BY EILEENAART
AVAILABLE IN OUR SHOP
Owls are one of my favorite to paint, specially when it comes to their eyes, which are painted in my favorite color. EileenA art owls are not classic but eclectic in style, reflecting  their own moody personality. Some are painted in their natural earthy colors and others are colorful and happy.    Whoot whoot!

NIGHT OWL II PAINTING  BY EILEENAARTNIGHT OWL I PAINTING  BY EILEENAARTNIGHT OWL III PAINTING  BY EILEENAART


"Being able to express thoughts in color is of my life best loved pleasures ." 

 - EileenA Art

  

work in progress painting by eileenaart
A work In Progress
"Blue kitty"
Acrylic on canvas 2016 
12"x 14"



Thanks for reading. . . subscribe for updates 

HAVE FUN AND CREATE!
Instagram


Want to have fun and create too; don't miss our D I Y and tutorials . . .

"Imagine an it will become reality"